We Understand the Financial Services Sector
CIO’s in the financial services industry are seeking partners that can help them transform their business and address a range of operational challenges including the following:
- Developing a mobility strategy (customer engagement, B2E enablement)
- Addressing the BYOD trend
- Ensuring interoperability between core processing and marketing platforms such as CRM and marketing automation
- Leveraging cloud technologies for greater flexibility and cost savings while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
- Modernizing legacy systems for greater agility
- Deploying “banking without banks” virtual transaction environments
We can help you navigate these and other financial enterprise software challenges and develop strategies to overcome them.
We Enable Business Transformation
We provide strategic guidance to CIOs and line-of-business business leaders to ensure they have the appropriate financial enterprise software portfolio to meet their business objectives. This includes strategies for modernizing legacy applications, integrating applications from M&A, integrating digital touch points, and enabling customer insights and analytics.
Below are some examples of recent Qubiteq projects:
- Mobile Wallet Platform provider: We developed a Windows™ phone version of a mobile wallet platform and provided technical oversight for development of subsequent iPhone and Android versions.
- Compliance and Fraud Detection: We worked with the internal team of a banking software provider to develop a thin client version of its compliance and fraud-prevention software. The engagement included consulting and development of automated components that allowed the internal team to realize efficiency gains of approximately 500% and vastly improved the user experience.