We Understand the Education Sector
Administrators and technology leaders are seeking ways to transform their institution and address a range of operational challenges including the following:
- Developing a mobility strategy
- Addressing the BYOD trend
- Ensuring interoperability between enrollment, financial and related systems
- Leveraging cloud technologies for greater flexibility and cost savings while meeting data security and privacy concerns
- Modernizing legacy systems for greater agility
We can help you navigate these and other educational software challenges and develop strategies to overcome them.
We Enable Education Transformation
We provide strategic guidance to educators, administrators and their IT staffs to ensure they have the appropriate educational enterprise software portfolio to meet their organization’s objectives. This includes strategies for modernizing legacy applications, integrating applications across departments or functions, integrating digital touch points, classroom mobility, and analytics.
Below are some examples of recent Qubiteq educational enterprise software projects:
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation: We designed and implemented a student data interchange platform to standardized information formats while integrating with third-party education software providers to validate compliance with the Ed-Fi standards.
- State of Texas, Department of Education: We implemented a set of educational dashboards to provide performance insights from the classroom all the way up to administrators and state-level executives. This allowed them to monitor educational performance and compare benchmarks between organizational boundaries (districts, counties, schools, socio-economic, etc.) while also making it possible for teachers to track performance indicators and trends for individual students.
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation: We developed a monitoring and tracking for scholarship awards. This enables the team to ensure that the program meets its twin goals of providing funding to scholars and helping scholars actually graduate from college. The system identifies trends in behaviors or risk factors to help scholarship program leaders know when and how to intervene with recipients to help them get back on track.
- Charter schools: We built a version of the scholarship performance outcome tool created for the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation so charter school organizations can keep up with their graduates after high school. By using this tool, the schools can drive a higher college graduation rate for a group of people – first-generation college students from socio-economically disadvantaged situations – who are less likely to finish college without extra support.